You may still be coping with wintery days, but here at Children’s Programming Monthly, we’ve put away the umbrellas. “How Does My Garden Grow?” is ready to download, and it’s blooming with great ideas, books to read aloud, and fun activities:
- “Wonderful Worms” by Caroline Feller Bauer
- “Grow, Grow, Grow!” by Judy Nichols
- “Gardens” by Saroj Nadkarni Ghoting and Pamela Martin-Diaz
- “Growing Books” by Sue McCleaf Nespeca and Joan B. Reeve
- “In Our Garden” by Diane Briggs.
No subscribed yet? Visit us at http://www.alaeditions.org/cpm to sign up. If you have a program you would like to share, you’ll find submission guidelines at www.alaeditions.org/cpm/submission/guidelines . Or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.